My new favorite game? Pokemon Go.
I’ve been playing since July 11 and enjoying it so much.
It’s opened my eyes to new places in Columbus. I was playing it in Grandview and saw a nearby Pokestop and realized it was Four Strings Brewing.
I had no idea that was in Grandview!
I’d never been to Hoover Dam Reservoir
but I went there for the first time to get some water Pokemon and realized what a lovely park it is. I went there once after work and then on Tuesday during lunch. I got a wicked sunburn on my neck from walking around looking for Pokemon but it was worth it because during that trip, I gained a level, found a new Pokemon, hatched an egg and took a gym.
There’s gyms, Pokestops and Pokemon scattered all around town, especially at churches.
|I was so surprised to win this battle
|Left my Jynx at Hoover’s gym
|Won a battle at Hoover Dam
|Of course I would find a Psyduck near Hoover
My favorite spots in Columbus to play Pokemon Go:
- North High Street/ Short North
- Arena District
- Park Street
- Goodale Park
- Inniswood Gardens
- Sharon Woods
- Oval at OSU
- Hoover Reservoir Dam
Known Pokestops I’ve been to:
- Mural outside Martini on North High St
- Park Street Cantina donkey
- Entrance to Goodale Park
- Severl are inside Goodale Park
- Entrance to Inniswood
- Several inside Inniswood
- Entrance to Sharon Woods
- Various spots in Sharon Woods
- Dam at Hoover Reservoir
- Playground at Hoover Reservoir
- Mormon Church in Westerville
- Cemetery near Inniswood Park
- Huber Village Park sign
- Huber Village Park playground
- Pointview Elementary water tower
|In bed with Shellder
Pokestops and Gyms I want to go to soon:
- Ohio Stadium- Horseshoe entrance
- Easton fountain
- Governor’s mansion
- Columbus Commons
- Buckeye hall of fame grill
- Nationwide Arena
- Buckeye Donuts