You’ve probably heard of this app that all the young kids have been talking about called Tinder. It’s the ultimate app for judging people based on their appearance. You swipe left or right based on what you see. Then, if both of the people like each other, they can exchange humorous or boring messages to one another.
If you’re going to create a Tinder profile, you might as well try and be a little clever. Here are some neat sentences to include in your bio:
– looking for someone to fill the void in my heart. Things haven’t been the same since Zayne left OneDirection.
– we can name the dog Tinder
– be my Tinderella
– ya’ll gonna make me lose my mind. Up in here. Up in here.
– Ebola free since 2014! #blessed
– your head will look great next to the one already in my freezer
-my couch pulls out, I don’t.
-coming to a city near you.
– Life’s all about taking risks. I swipe right on group pics
– call now and only $19.99 plus shipping handling. New and improved model. Now STD free!
|I don’t have Ebola
– I’m the curiosity that killed the cat
– I tinder be a nice guy
– failed billionare, okay conversationalist, bad spillir
– I have 5 friends on MySpace and am waiting approval for the 6th
– I live on the edge. When I went to Paris, I didn’t take a pic of the Eifle Tower
|“Please have your shit together”
– I’m cultured in the sense that I like imported beers
– If you wanna be my lover, got get with my friends
– Sometimes I volunteer too much. Occasionally I hit people with my car.
– intentionally left blank
– I’m going down, I’m yelling Tinder
– I’ll be Burger King and you’ll be mcdonalds, I’ll have it my way and you’ll be loving it
-Don’t worry I’m not a catfish
– Please no goat sacrificers